Jerry Dees P.E.
President of Engineering Simulations LLC
Jerry brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to a project gained through working in the areas of plastic and paper products and processes, structures and building materials, and medical products and equipment. A brief summary of his background and experience is as follows:
- Experience � more than 25 years of engineering analysis, design and research
- Process simulations � plastic forming and paper converting processes.
- Structural mechanics analysis � using non-linear FEA techniques.
- Product Design and Development � several patents.
- Structural Design � structural engineer of record on numerous structures.
- Medical � products and equipment, analysis and design.
- R&D � plastic and paper products, building materials, structures.
- Laboratory Test Method Development � simulating product usage and measuring performance.
- Engineering Management � consulting company and research laboratory
- Consumer Research � developing an understanding of the performance requirements of products.
- Teaching � Assistant Professor at the Institute of Paper Chemistry, Appleton, WI
- Education � B.S. Structural Engineering, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, M.S. Civil Engineering, University of Wisconsin - Madison