Jerry Dees P.E.
President of Engineering Simulations LLC
Jerry brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to a project gained through working in the areas of plastic and paper products and processes, structures and building materials, and medical products and equipment. A brief summary of his background and experience is as follows:
- Experience — more than 25 years of engineering analysis, design and research
- Process simulations — plastic forming and paper converting processes.
- Structural mechanics analysis — using non-linear FEA techniques.
- Product Design and Development — several patents.
- Structural Design — structural engineer of record on numerous structures.
- Medical — products and equipment, analysis and design.
- R&D — plastic and paper products, building materials, structures.
- Laboratory Test Method Development — simulating product usage and measuring performance.
- Engineering Management — consulting company and research laboratory
- Consumer Research — developing an understanding of the performance requirements of products.
- Teaching — Assistant Professor at the Institute of Paper Chemistry, Appleton, WI
- Education — B.S. Structural Engineering, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, M.S. Civil Engineering, University of Wisconsin - Madison